What's new

2006 Habanos wish list new and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
HOLY CRAP!

I got my package from "oneaday" yesterday. Not only did he send these out of the goodness of his heart, he sent them via NEXT DAY delivery!

Thanks a bazillion!!!
No kidding - I got mine today. He must have sent it out within 24 hours of receiving my address. Overnight delivery even. I will be in Scottsdale in about a week and a half - I may have to show up at this guy's office with a bunch of hookers or something.

So, my wish list has been reduced to a Siglo V and a VR Unico. Heck, it doesn't even have to be a Unico, I just want to see why everyone is talking about VR.

RX and Halion - I tried to hit the post office this afternoon and it was like Beirut. I feared for my life so I left. I will try again this evening or first thing in the morning.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
sounds good caff.

Kirs. tomorrow, I will make it to the post office

Mine from oneaday just got here! very very nice... will follow with pictures later

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I will be in Scottsdale in about a week and a half - I may have to show up at this guy's office with a bunch of hookers or something.
Good Lord let me know what day, I will redo my whole schedule. I'm old bro.... but I ain't that old. :cool:

Anybody else with hookers to deliver want cigars???????

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
thanks a ton man!

if anyone has one or two to trade, I'd like to get my hands on a couple Choix Supremes, let me know

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Donk. Thanks man! Got your package today and they made it in excellent shape. I really appreciate the fix bro! They're a bit cold, so I'm gonna let them acclimate in my humi for a little while before I fire one of those bad boys up.

Thanks again!!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Cuaba Distinguido

Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial LTD Ed. 2004

Romeo Y Juliet Short Churchill

Bolivar Royal COrona

San Cristobal De La Habana

H. Upmann (any)

How's that? Better? :grinFU:
Pm me your address and I will set you up with a RyJ short churchill, Boli Royal Corona and a SCDLH la punta.

edit to add: dc 0103 8555 7499 9752 3060 going out tomorrow
ps i hope you like old stuff

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This was an neat idea, happy new years to all recipiants of wishlist cigars. I makes you feel good when you make other brothers smile when they get presents. I like that,

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Halon / RX did the smokes arrive yet?

I think I did something terrible. I may have accidentally sent them first class instead of priority. This is the first time I've shipped USPS - typically I give it to the UPS guy at my office and he just asks me when I want it to get there and I tell him. Please let me know when they arrive. I'm sorry guys.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
no problem, they'll probably be here today

heaven forbid you spent like 80 cents instead of 4 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.