What's new

2006 Habanos wish list new and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Crap... I have tracking / confirmation numbers for these and I'll check as soon as I get home (not that it does much good) and post them like I should have to begin with. Sorry again guys - I was almost certain that you would have them by yesterday.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Aaron,
I'm heading back up to Greeley tomorrow cause semester starts on Tuesday. When the package arrives I'll let you know and have my parents ship it up to college.
Thanks again!

TYLER

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
this is quite the righteous board... was a little hesitant, being a newbie and all, but the one smoke i've been wanting to try (been on the wait list for a bit), is the new H Upmann Mag 50! and, a snow shovel! ha!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
this is quite the righteous board... was a little hesitant, being a newbie and all, but the one smoke i've been wanting to try (been on the wait list for a bit), is the new H Upmann Mag 50! and, a snow shovel! ha!!
Well, for a fellow Californian, I got you covered there. Shoot me your addy.:dance:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Aaron,
I'm heading back up to Greeley tomorrow cause semester starts on Tuesday. When the package arrives I'll let you know and have my parents ship it up to college.

TYLER
Lesson learned - make sure you know which USPS service you're using. These have been out for a week now and you guys aren't that far away. This is irritating to say the least. Again, I'm sorry guys.

Also, Nick - I have a Cedros (#3) for you, but I don't think I have your address. Email / PM me.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
ok, I was dropping a hint, but I guess "if merited" is subjective, so I won't sweat it

I too have left for what I have received

Status
Not open for further replies.