What's new

2009 Hamlet Robusto Extra closed foot, pigtail custom roll

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you for not taking that the wrong way, I really tried hard not to offend you. I know Josh well enough to know that he didn't mean anything by his comment and I had to say something when it looked like everyone took it as him critiquing you.

:smile: Thank you for all your reviews, you're great at them...and you smoke some damn good cigars!!! Like I said before, I appreciate you taking the time to share them with us. :smile:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank you for not taking that the wrong way, I really tried hard not to offend you. I know Josh well enough to know that he didn't mean anything by his comment and I had to say something when it looked like everyone took it as him critiquing you.

:smile: Thank you for all your reviews, you're great at them...and you smoke some damn good cigars!!! Like I said before, I appreciate you taking the time to share them with us. :smile:
No offence taken. My view is that I am happy to post my reviews as I hope that it is a positive contribution to the board. Having said that, being criticized for not posting pictures and then being criticized for not having the pictures in colour is petty in my eyes and aggravating.

I don't think it is too much to ask to allow someone reviewing a cigar to do it in the style that they choose to use. Whether you choose to read it would not offend me in any way.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I just got back to this post and noticed I had upset some people. I didn't not mean to be a jerk, Im not very good at expressing my feelings in writing. Again I am sorry that I upset anyone and really did love the review you did an awesome job and I could imagine smoking this stick myself.