What's new

2010 stanley cup

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Pretty crazy first game. That game could have gone to either team, I like my chances even better now. Go Flyers Go!!! :1st:
That was a pretty wild first game. Somehow, I think the action will be a little tighter today. Let's see if the refs feel like calling any penalties on the Flyers too.

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
2 - 1 Hawks win to go up 2 - 0. Great game. Looks like the hitting is picking up. :stickbeat :hammersma :boxing: Also, nice comeback by the goalies. Every sport should be as exciting as the NHL playoffs.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i enjoy watching the finals. great game last night. hawks goalie played great. the goal he gave up was such a floater that no one could have stopped it.
don't have a dog in the fight, but gotta be loyal to my leaf brothers!!! go blackhawks!

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Ha ha... Gotta love this stuff:

Despite his team being down 2-0 in the Stanley Cup Final, Philadelphia Flyers defenceman Chris Pronger appears to playing mind games with the Chicago Blackhawks. Pronger has taken the game pucks after both losses and he says he threw them in the garbage.

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Ha ha... Gotta love this stuff:

Despite his team being down 2-0 in the Stanley Cup Final, Philadelphia Flyers defenceman Chris Pronger appears to playing mind games with the Chicago Blackhawks. Pronger has taken the game pucks after both losses and he says he threw them in the garbage.
I can't stand that guy. . .but that's because he isn't playing for Chicago. If he were. . .

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Well, if the Flyers don't win the next game, I'm going to start working on your fiver. :cbig:
Even if it gets to 3 - 0, I'm still not going to feel like it's in the bag. Both of the first 2 games could have gone either way very easily. I'll count the victory only when I see Toews lift the cup.