What's new

2011 Camaro Convertible vs 2010 Corvette Coupe

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
a while back i was at the chevy dealership drooling over a z06 vette, there was a spanish salesperson there who was a total motorhead and he kept pointing at it and saying "ferrari eataa!"

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I haven't romped on it tooooo much (lol) as I'm still breaking it in....but I took it out yesterday and put it into "Competitive Driving Mode" and dropped the hammer from a dead stop on a deserted stretch of 3 lane.....0-60 was a blur with some nice rubber laid down off of the line but with MAJOR forward purchase, 2nd gear scratch, 3rd gear scratch, FOURTH gear scratch at OVER 100 MPH....wowsers!!!! It "gets" it...that's all I've got to say! It's a blast to driver, very visceral, quite a rush! Oh, top down, of course! Got her all washed up last night.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Congratz!!! I like the Corvette alot. I am considering a Porsche 911 Carrerra Cabriolet at the moment. Since it is a second car for me, I am also considering a classic Convertible Caddy late 50s. Not sure which way I will go. I am waiting on a big commission check in Sept before I buy.