What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Love the size. They should just do small limited releases of these a couple times a year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Nice. But I've still got a more than a few CG's. I'm good on this one. Hopefully a few guys that didn't get in on the last one, can grab one.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hopefully I can get in on this but having to work all the time will probably get in the way. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
A great time for some brothers to donate to the site. You're here. You like it. Donate! Plus you get an advanced notification of the sale. Win!

-Jared

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I feel you McRoom. I am still fairly new to BOTL so if I miss this one I won't feel too bad. I look at it as kind of a right of passage really. Once I am here for a while and have contributed enough to this brotherhood and this forum I will chase them. Until then...I don't mind not chasing so that a brother that has given their part to this may be able to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Guess I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon and become DE fan...so many botls can't be wrong!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wonder how quickly these will sell out lol. So only donors will be able to preorder? Or only donors will get the time they start accepting preorders? I would love to donate, but I think there is a minimum requirement to enter that area of the forum.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wonder how quickly these will sell out lol. So only donors will be able to preorder? Or only donors will get the time they start accepting preorders? I would love to donate, but I think there is a minimum requirement to enter that area of the forum.
Donors will get the info the prior day only. You don't have to be a donor to pre order it. For non botl donors, a post be made at the same exact time the pre order becomes available on podman.