What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to get to the podman website - keep getting message that address doesn't exist. Any tiops?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I can't seem to get to the podman website - keep getting message that address doesn't exist. Any tiops?
They disabled the website for non-BOTL members.

Just kidding. No idea why it's not working for you.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Anyone want to end up doing a split with me even multiple guys we can split a box or something. I dont have access to trade area yet or I would just buy some individuals from brothers on here.

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
Now available for pre-order! These are for sale exclusively through http://www.podmancigars.com and expected to ship after Oct. 10th.

Also, if you buy any other box of Drew Estate or Joya de Nicaragua along with it you will get
a free DE hat & cigar cutter. Plus take an extra 10% off the box. (Liga Privada exempt from
the extra discount but you still get the hat & cutter.)
here...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Now available for pre-order! These are for sale exclusively through http://www.podmancigars.com and expected to ship after Oct. 10th.

Also, if you buy any other box of Drew Estate or Joya de Nicaragua along with it you will get
a free DE hat & cigar cutter. Plus take an extra 10% off the box. (Liga Privada exempt from
the extra discount but you still get the hat & cutter.)
here...

Ignore the noob, Shawn.

TJ is only here to score the sweet liga loot.

-Chrisso

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to get to the podman website - keep getting message that address doesn't exist. Any tips?

Thanks for the reply - and of course, when I tried again a minute ago, I finally got through. No idea why wasn't working before, but again, thanks.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I can't seem to get to the podman website - keep getting message that address doesn't exist. Any tips?

Thanks for the reply - and of course, when I tried again a minute ago, I finally got through. No idea why wasn't working before, but again, thanks.
Welcome to our site. Hope you enjoy our cigars.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Welcome to our site. Hope you enjoy our cigars.
Tj you feeling any better?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Unico stuff sells out in less that 30 minutes everywhere online it seems like but yet here it is 9:40 and these are still available, and at much more limited quantities. What kind of bizzaro universe is this right now?