What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
There is like 200 boxes plus another 100. How many single places have that kind of stock.

According to the initial post

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Want to offer some appreciation to Eric, Tim and Drew Estates for the great cigars. A lancero, corona gorda and a corona all fantastic sizes in a great blend. THANK YOU!! It's a pleasure to enjoy our shared passion with you.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Surprised they didn't limit us to one box each, but managed to pre-order a box for me and one for Fuelie!
They did limit us to one box each. In fact, it's the very first thing it says under the item description for new release. The technology he uses probably won't limit you but I betcha he goes thru and manually checks to make sure everybody only gets one. If you used the same payment information and shipping address you might want to contact Podman, just to make sure there won't be a problem.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
There is like 200 boxes plus another 100. How many single places have that kind of stock.

According to the initial post

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4
Yeah I get that this release has more individual stock for Podmans as compared to what an individual store would recieve for a Unico shipment. But it's still only 200 boxes available for preorder for a DE product. A product that, after past releases, was in demand for a large amount of consumers that missed out on the release. Especially with halfwheel announcing a little while ago that they would be getting re-released I would've assumed more people would've been on the hunt for these. It's a damn fine cigar that gets fantastic ratings and I did I mention that it's a DE product? And that's to say nothing of the donors around here who I assumed a large majority would have bought a box. (You know - those people who the cigars are actually MEANT for) And oh yeah, before I forget, its a DE product!

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Surprised they didn't limit us to one box each, but managed to pre-order a box for me and one for Fuelie!
you will almost certainly be adjusted down to just one box by the time they get ready to charge and ship.
It says limit one box per order? How did you get two lol. I want two.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
you will almost certainly be adjusted down to just one box by the time they get ready to charge and ship.
It says limit one box per order? How did you get two lol. I want two.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
i think tim's system will let you input what you want, and then he gets to manually adjust it later, which has to suck. not that i accidentally did this last time or anything. pure speculation on my part. o(

EDIT: and as tim has verified below that he DOES have to adjust any orders that get overzealous, lets try to keep to the limit one and make things easy?

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Can someone sell me 1-2 singles when you get your boxes? Help a brother on a strict stogie budget lol

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wrapper: Broadleaf (Same wrapper as on the Feral Flying Pig)
Binder: Connecticut Ecuador
Filler: ASP Ligero, Drew Estate Jalapa Ligero

In terms of the fillers, Melillo says "ASP ligero is almost impossible to get and one of the most powerful and flavorful ligeros in the world. DE (Drew Estate) Jalapa ligero is grown especially for Drew Estate in Jalapa valley - it is not as spicy as the Esteli ligero but carries strength and natural sweetness."