What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
In fairness the 2nd box was slated for a botler

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
Lol my comment was supposed to say me not em. I was talking about me wanting a second box. I wouldn't blame anyone ordering for a brother.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I heard the wrapper was a banana leaf!?!

...and that pre-orders will sell* out today.

* Thanks TJ :tiphat:

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
That's good. It would be interesting to see what % of the orders went to BOTLs. I wonder how or if this could be cross referenced.

KK33

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Limit is 1 box per. I will be adjusting offending orders. We need to have enough to go around.
D'oh! Must have missed that - I know I looked. Seriously. Anyway, sorry for the hassle of having to adjust my order. Really appreciate all your hard work and teaming up with DE on so many awesome things. :)

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
96% got a ways to go. Is it worth it? Lets put it this way, I hope all BOTLs that wanted one got one before the non-BOTLs did. ;)

KK33

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
96% got a ways to go. Is it worth it? Lets put it this way, I hope all BOTLs that wanted one got one before the non-BOTLs did. ;)

KK33
I'm guessing a lot more BOTLs ordered than are posting here.

Last year we had to input our BOTL handle in the comments to purchase, though there wasn't anything to stop someone from typing gibberish in the comments. I'm only guessing, but I wonder if the reason for an open pre-order is to guarantee that they'll sell out immediately so Tim doesn't have to cover the costs of 300 boxes of sticks for more than a day or so?

Otherwise, seems like you could easily have a donors-only pre-order day - maybe with a special link or code to enter at the website- followed by a general BOTL preorder the next day, and then a general release to the public if any are left over after that.