What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
96% got a ways to go. Is it worth it? Lets put it this way, I hope all BOTLs that wanted one got one before the non-BOTLs did. ;)

KK33
I'm guessing a lot more BOTLs ordered than are posting here.

Last year we had to input our BOTL handle in the comments to purchase, though there wasn't anything to stop someone from typing gibberish in the comments. I'm only guessing, but I wonder if the reason for an open pre-order is to guarantee that they'll sell out immediately so Tim doesn't have to cover the costs of 300 boxes of sticks for more than a day or so?

Otherwise, seems like you could easily have a donors-only pre-order day - maybe with a special link or code to enter at the website- followed by a general BOTL preorder the next day, and then a general release to the public if any are left over after that.
Yeah, you're probably right. Just glad they were made available to us really. Pretty cool having a BOTL cigar when you stop and think about it.

KK33

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've seen a number of posts on the reddit cigar sub forum so I know guys from other foums are aware of and seek these out. Not a good thing. Not a bad thing. Just an observation.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I've seen a number of posts on the reddit cigar sub forum so I know guys from other foums are aware of and seek these out. Not a good thing. Not a bad thing. Just an observation.
They're an in demand product made by DE. I'd expect nothing less. Imagine what the insanity would be if these carried a Liga Privada label instead of just DE. I think it would be damn near impossible to get any at that point.

Additionally, review sites give these amazing reviews. Halfwheel gave the CG release a 93. That'll build hype right quick. It'd be one thing if these got either shitty reviews or if they were made by damn near any company other than DE. But they don't and they're not. The hottest company in the business is making a ridiculously limited and highly rated release? I'm surprised there isn't even more demand.

The nice thing is that with over 200 boxes in the latest release these things made it over a day. Between the chatter on here and the emails for donors that time frame should've given most people a chance to grab a box. Plus, this is BOTL, so there is always a chance of grabbing some for splits or generous members sharing some of the wealth.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking to pair 2 of these with 3 feral pigs in a five pack. Can do a couple times. PM me if interested