What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Pretty sure Tim doesn't notify you if he has shipped your cigars nor does he provide tracking. It is what it is. Free shipping and 10% off. Meh. Can't beat that. I'm not worried. It will show up in my mailbox when I least expect it.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Pretty sure Tim doesn't notify you if he has shipped your cigars nor does he provide tracking. It is what it is. Free shipping and 10% off. Meh. Can't beat that. I'm not worried. It will show up in my mailbox when I least expect it.
Tim has never disappointed me with my orders. So definitely don't worry about when they show up. He will most definitely have them to you asap and in awesome shape!

quoted you eddie but not really directed at you lol

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tim has never disappointed me with my orders. So definitely don't worry about when they show up. He will most definitely have them to you asap and in awesome shape!

quoted you eddie but not really directed at you lol
I don't think anybody is "worried" about when their orders will ship, but a status update would be appreciated. I know there are a lot of people wondering about their orders.

Last edited:

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Any update on these? Was the shipment delayed? I don't think anybody is "worried" about when their orders will ship, but a status update would be appreciated. I know there are a lot of people wondering about their orders.
Send Podman an email. Pretty sure he is the only who can answer your question. Post what he says on the thread so we can limit the amount of "where are my cigars" posts. Thanks.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The boxes are being picked up tomorrow (inspection, guarantee seals and shrink wrapping are all done in Miami) and will start shipping Monday.

aroma

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send Podman an email. ...
Does Podman answer emails?

I've emailed him (2 weeks ago) and PM'd him here (a week ago) asking him to apply the "botl" code, which I forgot to apply to my order, and I haven't gotten any response. Since the BOTL coronas haven't shipped and are still available for order, I'd be happy to just cancel my previous order and place a new order, but I can't find a way to do that on the website.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can hardly wait. I got my order in a few weeks ago and have been excited to see the mail carrier everyday. I should have checked this thread sooner.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I received an email saying that the status changed to 'Awaiting Shipment' but that is what the status was before. I dunno, I'm not worried. They'll get here when they get here.

KK33

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Okay. The guy must have mistaken the email he got. Probably an order conformation email rather than a shipping one. Just wanted to make sure my order didn't get screwed up again.
Maybe they are starting to ship. I was order 1975 and received no text dboy. Hopefully soon brutha....can't wait.

Also, hope can get my hands on some UF-4s. Great month of releases....JV13, DE BOTL 2103 Corona, and the UF-4s

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I received an email saying that the status changed to 'Awaiting Shipment' but that is what the status was before. I dunno, I'm not worried. They'll get here when they get here.

KK33
I just thought since I didn't get an email my order got lost or something even though my card had been charged. I'm patient lol, but (not complaining) just wish there was a little better communication through the site and the buyer.

I know you guys say they'll get here when they get here, but dammit, I know we all secretly want them right now! Lol.