What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona Gorda by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Was at the beach all day enjoying the end of the birthday weekend and missed these. If anyone got in and is looking for a split, let me know please via PM.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Thank you Tim, E, DE, and everyone else involved! Overall I think you all did a great job handling such a limited and in demand release

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
well said, boys, and yes, a big round of thanks for y'all who organized this shindig!

i know this, and the PDR, are at the end of it, just cigars, but after getting my first BotL stick as a n00b, it has always been to me like a concrete little piece of this board. i am looking forward to smoking these very much, but probably looking forward to bombing them out even more

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
well said, boys, and yes, a big round of thanks for y'all who organized this shindig!

i know this, and the PDR, are at the end of it, just cigars, but after getting my first BotL stick as a n00b, it has always been to me like a concrete little piece of this board. i am looking forward to smoking these very much, but probably looking forward to bombing them out even more

10-4 smoke one, let a few rest, bomb the rest!
Still blows me away that DE would make a cigar just for the brotherhood that this forum represents. Also, big thanks to all the folks that make this happen. I'm sure there is a bunch of behind the scenes stuff that goes on that we all dont know about. Pretty fricken awesome to be a part of this...

KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I missed out on these this time, but it was for a good cause. so next time they come around ill have some more money saved. Thanks for the support DE and even more to the brothers who support the companies that take the time to represent themselves here.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I got a box and would split them if anyone is interested. Since I am a noob I would get more out of someone willing to trade me some sticks than someone willing to pay half the value. I haven't had a chance to collect much variety so this might help. Anyone interested? If so, shoot me a DM!

No longer available!! They went quick!

Last edited:

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I got a box and would split them if anyone is interested. Since I am a noob I would get more out of someone willing to trade me some sticks than someone willing to pay half the value. I haven't had a chance to collect much variety so this might help. Anyone interested?
Need more of this, nice work