What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona Gorda by Drew Estate

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yeah fewer a fiver box or just more boxes lol more is better...... sometimes but in this case definitely.... rev.b

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
... Should add a 0 to that 100 cause they would still sell out with a massive quickness. ...
As in: make the 100 into 1000.
Well said.
Perhaps fewer sticks per box?
That's not a bad idea either. It would keep the cost down as well. I know it will happen regardless of the ordering system but I always hate seeing LEs showing up on fleabay for 3x the MSRP

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Boxes are sweet and all but how bout some love this year for the practical Botl?

Like a single or two Bro

Yeah a single or 3 would be cool I've not been on here long but building friendships fast and even ole JD would smile at my collection of his traditional cigars I hope to land a few if not a box. Should add a 0 to that 100 cause they would still sell out with a massive quickness. I hope my 2¢ matters ;) time to get ready for they black Friday sale that should shut down servers lol good luck all in the hunt we will all need it......rev.b
I'm sure I won't be the only one, but I'd be willing to organize a box split if there were some brothers who didn't want a full box.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
the one and only BOTL stick I have had was from 2012 and it was outstanding definitely in my top 10 from last year, so I am really looking forward to these.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Id love a box but I'm down with a split if some guys wanna jump in :) I got a 2012 stick resting away but its the only one I've even seen so its gonna be an occasion gar!

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
I'm with the box split idea. I would love a full box but more Brothers could enjoy them if we split them up. I'm going to try and grab a box and if I'm lucky enough ill split it. Hopefully others will do the same.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Eric and I understand your concerns regarding who gets boxes. We have been in constant communication to put a plan in place to make sure the boxes go to the the intended places. Our feeling is that we want the cigars in the hands of our members and brothers so every advantage will go to those who contribute here. We will plan a pre-order system that will be announced only through e-mail and forum protected posts so hopefully all or most of the boxes will land where they were intended. Word spread much faster that we had anticipated and for that I am sorry.
Great idea. Really looking forward to this one!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Eric and I understand your concerns regarding who gets boxes. We have been in constant communication to put a plan in place to make sure the boxes go to the the intended places. Our feeling is that we want the cigars in the hands of our members and brothers so every advantage will go to those who contribute here. We will plan a pre-order system that will be announced only through e-mail and forum protected posts so hopefully all or most of the boxes will land where they were intended. Word spread much faster that we had anticipated and for that I am sorry.
Thanks you! Appreciate you guys going out of you way for us

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Gentlemen, have a little faith. You gotta believe that Eric, Tim and JD will do the right thing for the forum.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thats sad that you cant become a donor until a certain amount of time!!! I just want a 5er !!
I think you can understand the logic behind that... there is a lot that goes into making this place special and the key ingredient is all the brothers and sisters who actively engage with one another to bolster the camaraderie. So there are these thresholds put in to place to prevent anyone from bum-rushing the site when special releases come out that were made for the people who make this place so awesome.

Like Romulus Cogswell said: if you miss out on a 5er when the release happens, rest assured that if you actually put in your time (I can see you are on your way already with a +TR) there will be plenty of brothers holding that would be willing to share. Hell, I bombed/traded out 10 of my 15 from last year, and you can be damn sure that I would do it again for the brothers who missed out.

"Ask not what BOTL can do for you. Ask what you can do for BOTL."
Truth to the second power. Sean smacked me with a couple. This place is awesome, and Sean is the shit. Dig it!
Oh I can definitely understand the reasoning behind it. I understand about special releases and BST sections only being there for people who have put in their time. I am 100% for that. I am a very active member on other forums and on the SF cigar forum. I was active on p*ff forums until the mass exodus in DEC/JAN. I know its to protect the members. I get it. Sucks nonetheless hahaha. Ill earn my keep here guaranteed and look forward to it! That said I am looking for a 5er or better!!!!!!!! lol