What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona Gorda by Drew Estate

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
We sure your a bz man JD. Hell I own a small tattoo shop and I'm to bz for little piddly things nothing like the empire you run. Do ya thing brother we ain't going anywhere. Peace.....Bryan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great!!

I have always understood "body" to refer to flavor and not necessarily to strength. But it appears to refer to strength below...can anyone explain this for me? Thanks

ASP ligero is almost impossible to get and one of the most powerful and flavorful ligeros in the world.
DE Jalapa ligero is grown especially for Drew Estate in Jalapa valley - it is not as spicy as the Esteli ligero but carries strength and natural sweetness.
Broadleaf wrapper is the same wrapper we use on Feral Pig and really rounds out the blend.
BOTL 2013 Corona Gorda has hints of spice, sweetness, cedar, espresso and chocolate.
Similar to the Lancero but more enhanced due to the larger ring gauge.

This is a Medium - FULL-BODIED SMOKE. Leaning more to full bodied.
Size: Corona Gorda 6" x 46
Production date: Late March 2013
Wrapper: Broadleaf (upper priming viso)
Binder: CT Ecuador
Filler/Strength: (See quote above)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just reading these posts reinforces what a great bunch of people this forum is made up of. I haven't been active enough to participate (probably) but I am really impressed by those with the coin and presence needed to that are jumping over themselves to help out others that can't swing it. My hat is off to you. May you all enjoy what is sure to be a dynamite offering from the best of cigar royalty! I look forward to reviews with pics!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2