What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona Gorda by Drew Estate

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Sorry guys. Eric and I discussed it and with only 100 boxes we had faith in the brotherhood for box splits. It just makes things easier. I really appreciate all the support and hope you guys really enjoy the cigars.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
makes total sense. buying a box probably saved me from regret, if I had bought a 5er.
Thanks guys for all the hard work!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sorry guys. Eric and I discussed it and with only 100 boxes we had faith in the brotherhood for box splits. It just makes things easier. I really appreciate all the support and hope you guys really enjoy the cigars.
Thanks for doing everything ya do! Hope to score some later on!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
oh yes my lovely hectic schedule and projects at work have done it to me again. dont log on wont know whats going on and miss out on the fact that these were out. well maybe i'll get lucky when i am able to log on here again and check the for sale section

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Totally bummed about these...DE BOTL12 was one of my favorites (only about 4 left... *cry*) and aside from a lancero, a CG is probably my favorite. Unfortunately I was in no position to get a box this time around...hopefully I'll get lucky on a stick or two via trade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If anyone is willing to sell me a 5er let me know. Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy when released because of family things.

JHewey aka The Bus
Sent From My S3. Via TapaTalk

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
oh yes my lovely hectic schedule and projects at work have done it to me again. dont log on wont know whats going on and miss out on the fact that these were out. well maybe i'll get lucky when i am able to log on here again and check the for sale section
Same here:(
If anyone wants to come off a 5er or even a full split, I'm in.