What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona Gorda by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And now the depression of missing out on these has fully set in! :(

Enjoy to those who got them! If anyone is looking to unload even a couple, please let me know - can have payment or trade out immediately! ;)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know everyone is like this but I would like to trade for some of these, only 1 or 2. I have plenty of dirty rats, FFP, uf-13 or anything else. If someone would like to try and trade with me ill send first

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I know everyone is like this but I would like to trade for some of these, only 1 or 2. I have plenty of dirty rats, FFP, uf-13 or anything else. If someone would like to try and trade with me ill send first
All four of your posts on botl have been in this thread I would hope the brothers that have contributed and legitimately missed out for various reasons get their requests filled first since this is the BOTL cigar for BOTL members!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All four of your posts on botl have been in this thread I would hope the brothers that have contributed and legitimately missed out for various reasons get their requests filled first since this is the BOTL cigar for BOTL members!
I appreciate your concerns. Just because someone doesn't post or isn't a member here doesn't mean they aren't a "BOTL". I hope someone keeps me in their thoughts. Thanks in advance

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Would be nice if you go and introduce yourself so we can get a feel for you man. I don't want to be rude here but DStan brings up a great point, at this time you currently just kinda seem to be trolling a bit.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
:eyequiver:drool::bigeyes: First you do this to me on IG and now here!
Hah. Sorry man!

ninja, what are those last couple pics taken on? It looks like leather embossed with a No.9 logo.

It's a custom, one-of-a-kind leather iPad case. I got it from dubv23 a while back:

If you want it, you could win it here:

http://www.stogiefriends.com/forum/thread/3376/official-2013-summer-troop-rally/

We're holding a rally for troop donations, and I've offered it up as one of the prizes.

Last edited: