What's new

2013 BOTL HERF - August 3 6 to 11 PM Ventura California

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Grab your boots and stetsons, All are welcome to 2013 Annual BOTL Herf under the stars. August 3, 6 to 11PM
The herf is in Ventura California this year and will be held at the Ranch house of a private working cattle ranch. We will have complete use of the facilities: lots of wide open space to smoke out stogies, tables for poker, fire pit and more. A chuck wagon barbeque dinner will be served. This is a BYOB event but we will have soft drinks and water as part of the dinner. This will be an outdoors event. Cost is $20 a person. You must PM reserve with CWS by July 27th.
Bring your friends, bring your partners. This is going to be a hoot. Maps and directions will be sent out by PM.

Attendees as of 7-29-2013

Angry Bill
Boppa-Wasch
BradMc
CaTeacher +1
Cigar Cowboy +4
CWS +1
dpricenator +1
Eric
Greg
HafaDaiBoi
KGD
JDog
jwintosh +1
POTOB +2/3
sean +1
Smok'n O'side
SD Shark
Clint
TammyChulo
Vipes +1
Big Jim +1
Marty +1
Tattoo Dave

Last edited:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yeah, like we got anything better to do...

It's Herf-o'clock. Stop slacking.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
That's what I like to see. More folks coming. Remember, you must let CWS know by July 27th if you are coming.

Trying to see if some folks want to play golf before the Herf. If you want to, please pm me so we can get tee times. Thanks.

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Thanks bro! After seeing the first available rates, i decided i would just put a tent up in the Marriot front yard.
I know last year during the Chicago BOTL Herf, a couple of guys shared hotel rooms. It's a way to cut down on the expense, getting two queens, etc. I'm sure you already thought of that though...

If you need me to bring you some food from my free breakfast let me know... I'll walk out to the front yard of the Marriott. :eyebrow:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Another option to the Marriott is the Crowne Plaza Oceanfront.

Rates
2 double beds w/ Ocean View $219 per night
Standard room $199

Four Points by Sheraton is also an option. They are in the Ventura Harbor walking distance to shops and restaurants. And right across the street from Olivas Links golf course which is one of the courses we will be playing.

I am working with Angry Bill on the tee times for golf. We will have times Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for those of you that would like to play.

Get your rooms soon. The Ventura County Fair starts that weekend. The town will be very busy.

Where ever you stay you will be good. Ventura is a small town. 15 minutes from one side to the other.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
There are also some dirt cheap roach motels in the area under $100 per night if you search the web. As long as you don't mind $10 hookers and crack dealers keeping you up at night. Some of you might prefer it. ;)