What's new

2013 BOTL HERF - August 3 6 to 11 PM Ventura California

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I really hate to do this but I have some family stuff that popped up and I will not be able to make it. I was really looking forward to this too. I hope you all have a good time.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
So Thursday is full. We split courses. Some guys wanted to play closer to LA. We have 8 guys playing in LA and 2 guys playing at Sterling Hills.

8 of us are playing Rustic Canyon.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So my work schedule has changed, and I cannot attend. ( that and a lot of other things that have complicated my life recently)

Was really looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces, and meeting new BOTL's as well.

Hope everyone has a fantastic time!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Good thing Ray I'll have ur Limo waiting .......see ya at the airport

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
It's is a tradition at the BOTL HERF that poker be played. For those wishing, the tournament is a 3 cigar buy in with the cigars ranging in the $10-12 range. The cigars must be approved by the other players to ensure fairness to everyone. Most years there are multiple games and depending upon the number of people, we may be able to get a tournament going. There will also be a lesser value cigar table to so everyone can play

Payouts will be determined by the number of players. Last year, we had three different settings, with the top three from each seating playing at the final table. Payouts went to the final three .

I will be getting a list of players to see how many people want in for a tourney.

Last edited:

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I just spoke to Chuck and there will NO cash poker games at the the event. BOM's will be overseeing all games!