What's new

2013 SnS?

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I've been thinking about joining SnS...went to the website and didn't see anything on joining. Did I miss the boat?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago. Hopefully the registration will be open for a few days and they don't sell out all the spots. Can't pull the trigger until payday... Fail. Ha ha.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
They will post up the club details on the site. Since it isn't BOTL, might be against the rules to lay out specific details,

And I'm sure there will be plenty of club kits available.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Looks like special edition hat, shirt, dominoes, coin, nubber, membership card, and a "cigar kit" which remains undefined. Depending on what is actually in the cigar kit it sounds like a good deal. Any previous or current SnS members want to shed some light on what the cigar kit entails?

EDIT: Just saw Angry Bill's post; if this is somehow a violation of BOTL forum regs please delete.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like special edition hat, shirt, dominoes, coin, nubber, membership card, and a "cigar kit" which remains undefined. Depending on what is actually in the cigar kit it sounds like a good deal. Any previous or current SnS members want to shed some light on what the cigar kit entails?

EDIT: Just saw Angry Bill's post; if this is somehow a violation of BOTL forum regs please delete.
It's a great deal and wonderful peeps. I'll leave it at that.

Spreading hate and discontent since 2005.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is this really worth it? I guess if you care about the swag, that adds another dimension, but for the most part, I'm looking at the cigars, and you're paying $150 for a bunch of prototypes that weren't good enough to get full production more or less, no?

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Is this really worth it? I guess if you care about the swag, that adds another dimension, but for the most part, I'm looking at the cigars, and you're paying $150 for a bunch of prototypes that weren't good enough to get full production more or less, no?
I think it's worth it, and I've been a member since it launched. The below link lists the cigars that you got each year. There is a description on everything that you got.

2012 S&S Cigars: http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2012/09/saints-sinners-2012-cigars/
2011 S&S Cigars: http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2011/10/saints-sinners-2011-cigars/

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
You also get access to special sales and the early know on the Monster list....which may be worth it if you chase them.
S&S is not a retail site, which Pete constantly reminds the members. I would be careful in saying "sales." There have been situations where people got a few sticks from Pete's personal stash, either older LEs or strew-up cigars... but in very small quantities. I wouldn't categorize it as a "sale."