What's new

2013 SnS?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You also get access to special sales and the early know on the Monster list....which may be worth it if you chase them.
S&S is not a retail site, which Pete constantly reminds the members. I would be careful in saying "sales." There have been situations where people got a few sticks from Pete's personal stash, either older LEs or strew-up cigars... but in very small quantities. I wouldn't categorize it as a "sale."
Good to know. I am actually not a member. I thought I had heard that people sold different sticks on there as well as there being different sticks for sale at different times. I appreciate the correction.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I wouldn't classify any of the prototypes to not be good enough to sell either. Most of them are upcoming blends or tweaks to already made cigars. Honestly the kit and swag are just perks for me. I thoroughly enjoy BSing with the members there, much like the BOTL. But that's just me

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
People do toss stuff up for sale here and there. No cigars are sold through the site except the one time a year that Pete sells from his personal stash (has been Xmas both years so far) and if they sell any extra kits.
You also get access to special sales and the early know on the Monster list....which may be worth it if you chase them.
S&S is not a retail site, which Pete constantly reminds the members. I would be careful in saying "sales." There have been situations where people got a few sticks from Pete's personal stash, either older LEs or strew-up cigars... but in very small quantities. I wouldn't categorize it as a "sale."
Good to know. I am actually not a member. I thought I had heard that people sold different sticks on there as well as there being different sticks for sale at different times. I appreciate the correction.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this really worth it? I guess if you care about the swag, that adds another dimension, but for the most part, I'm looking at the cigars, and you're paying $150 for a bunch of prototypes that weren't good enough to get full production more or less, no?
I think it's worth it, and I've been a member since it launched. The below link lists the cigars that you got each year. There is a description on everything that you got.

2012 S&S Cigars: http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2012/09/saints-sinners-2012-cigars/
2011 S&S Cigars: http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2011/10/saints-sinners-2011-cigars/
From what I see last year they got 15 sticks, that alone is worth the $150, any extra stuff would just be icing on the proverbial cake. I'm gonna consider this, if funds allow, I might have to sign up.

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Is this really worth it? I guess if you care about the swag, that adds another dimension, but for the most part, I'm looking at the cigars, and you're paying $150 for a bunch of prototypes that weren't good enough to get full production more or less, no?
I think it's worth it, and I've been a member since it launched. The below link lists the cigars that you got each year. There is a description on everything that you got.

2012 S&S Cigars: http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2012/09/saints-sinners-2012-cigars/
2011 S&S Cigars: http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2011/10/saints-sinners-2011-cigars/
From what I see last year they got 15 sticks, that alone is worth the $150, any extra stuff would just be icing on the proverbial cake. I'm gonna consider this, if funds allow, I might have to sign up.

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.
Do it. Ha ha ha.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
joined up last night :)

how long does it take them to ship out the cigar pack?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't think I could ever justify the expense. I believe an honest and informed tobacconist at about local B&M should be more than capable of keeping you informed and supplied with up and coming Tats, L'Ateliers, or whatever. But if you really want those tough to find smokes, go for it. Hint: there'll be a lot more focus on L'Ateliers as opposed to the tats coming up soon, I think, don't hold me to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Pete's a freakin marketing genius... sticks are damn good too. That said I'm not a fan club kinda guy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I read on Cigar Coop that a Pork Tenderloin Redux will be part of the 2013 pack... Never had the opportunity to try the OR... More tempting...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looks like special edition hat, shirt, dominoes, coin, nubber, membership card, and a "cigar kit" which remains undefined. Depending on what is actually in the cigar kit it sounds like a good deal. Any previous or current SnS members want to shed some light on what the cigar kit entails?

EDIT: Just saw Angry Bill's post; if this is somehow a violation of BOTL forum regs please delete.
I read that an unbanded Tenderloin and Frank (interview if I remember correctly) will be in the cigar kit.