What's new

2014 TAA Exclusive Series

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Tatuaje TAA 2014 for me. The 11s and 12s are some of my favorite NCs. I still have a box of each, so I'll be looking to complete the bunch!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to the Tat 2014 TAA release. I've had singles of the 2011, and a fiver of the 2012 and I liked em both but I will probably go the box route this time. I love the box press and would love to see a smaller RG with this blend in the future. A lancero would be awesome (Idk if I've ever seen a lancero box press, I'm thinking not) or a lonsdale, something along those lines. Tat + Connecticut Broadleaf = Greatness.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to the Tat 2014 TAA release. I've had singles of the 2011, and a fiver of the 2012 and I liked em both but I will probably go the box route this time. I love the box press and would love to see a smaller RG with this blend in the future. A lancero would be awesome (Idk if I've ever seen a lancero box press, I'm thinking not) or a lonsdale, something along those lines. Tat + Connecticut Broadleaf = Greatness.
Thats my dream

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Tatuaje tattoo was a boxed pressed lancero. And a great cigar at that.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
sigh.... white whale

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I've completely forgot about that release, as it seems so long ago and I haven't smoked one in years. Hell, I haven't even opened up a forum page that had these somewhere in them in quite some time.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - I would just like to personally thank Emerson's and the rest of the retailers at TAA who showed their support for our TAA Exclusive ("The Angel's Anvil--TAA 2014").

Thanks to their support, we managed to sell out the entire production (20,000 cigars) in one day (at the TAA show last week).

We are working on a complete list of retailers who've ordered 'The Angel's Anvil,' and we will be posting that on our website in the coming days.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BOTL - I would just like to personally thank Emerson's and the rest of the retailers at TAA who showed their support for our TAA Exclusive ("The Angel's Anvil--TAA 2014").

Thanks to their support, we managed to sell out the entire production (20,000 cigars) in one day (at the TAA show last week).

We are working on a complete list of retailers who've ordered 'The Angel's Anvil,' and we will be posting that on our website in the coming days.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Awesome, I will definitely be on the lookout for that list.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - FYI, we just posted the complete list of TAA Retail accounts who will be carrying 'The Angel's Anvil--TAA 2014.'

It's on the first 'slider' located on our home page:

http://www.CrownedHeads.com

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
Hey Master, the Gurkha Viper was a box press lance as well.

Jon, always a professional who touches base with his customers. Class act

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
BOTL - FYI, we just posted the complete list of TAA Retail accounts who will be carrying 'The Angel's Anvil--TAA 2014.'

It's on the first 'slider' located on our home page:

http://www.CrownedHeads.com

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Can not wait for this release, I love the Headley Grange, and trying my first four kicks tonight!

Top notch Brother! thank you to you and Emerson for keeping us in the loop