What's new

2015 BOTL Pipe - General Shape Discussion & Poll (Final)

What pipe shapes are you enjoying currently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Will there be a maker poll?
Sorry for the delay, guys. Closing on the new house dragged on from Monday morning to yesterday afternoon, which has made for long days and late nights packing and moving. I'll be a bit out of sorts for the next week, likely, but I assure you, this will be progressing!
To answer your question, Kelvin, no.
These final poll results will be given to the pipe makers to give them a general feel for what the group likes, but will not be a hard & fast requirement of their submitted design(s)
The next major development we will all see will be an unveiling of the submitted pipes, with subsequent discussion and polling.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sorry for the delay, guys. Closing on the new house dragged on from Monday morning to yesterday afternoon, which has made for long days and late nights packing and moving. I'll be a bit out of sorts for the next week, likely, but I assure you, this will be progressing!
To answer your question, Kelvin, no.
These final poll results will be given to the pipe makers to give them a general feel for what the group likes, but will not be a hard & fast requirement of their submitted design(s)
The next major development we will all see will be an unveiling of the submitted pipes, with subsequent discussion and polling.
Congrats on the new house! Hopefully you planned it better than I did, and you have a man cave room for smoking.