What's new

2015 BOTL Pipe of the Year

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
In discussions with Eric, the decision has been made to offer those who purchased last year first chance at reserving their matching pipe number this year!
I think this is a really great idea, but as there will only be a limited number of pipes made, spots will only be held for a short time before opening up to new buyers.
If you purchased one of the 2014 BOTL Pipes, I will be messaging/emailing you with further information yet today.
Tentative schedule for open ordering will probably start next Monday evening. (6/22)
Stay tuned for further developments!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In discussions with Eric, the decision has been made to offer those who purchased last year first chance at reserving their matching pipe number this year!
I think this is a really great idea, but as there will only be a limited number of pipes made, spots will only be held for a short time before opening up to new buyers.
If you purchased one of the 2014 BOTL Pipes, I will be messaging/emailing you with further information yet today.
Tentative schedule for open ordering will probably start next Monday evening. (6/22)
That's a really cool touch. Nice,

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
@atbat82 Those pipes were not "free samples", I paid for them out of pocket and they will stay with my collection.
I do have some cigars I've donated to the OE2015 cause. Keep an eye out for the upcoming auction!
Everyone else is welcome to put auction items up, as well. There's still time.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
@atbat82 Those pipes were not "free samples", I paid for them out of pocket and they will stay with my collection.
I do have some cigars I've donated to the auction. Keep an eye out for the upcoming action!
Everyone else is welcome to put auction items up, as well. There's still time.
Oh wow! Did not realize you footed the bill for those! Well then, nice pipes.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
As people from last year start responding, I'll be updating the lists in the original posts, HERE
If you've paid and you don't see your status changed or you haven't received a confirmation from me, please reply to your PM conversation so we can get it straightened out.
I've only listed 1-24 for now to see how this week pans out with repeat buyers, but Eric has authorized expanding the run out to 36 if there's enough interest.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
J just finished up a practice one so he's prepared to hit our batch with all the kinks worked out:

If anyone has the scratch available and wants to have a matched pair, one green/black stem, one red/black stem, it's up for grabs on his IG account right now!
https://instagram.com/briarbird/
(only one of these available - you might have to fight me for it :cool:)
I just gotta say that's possibly the most beautiful thing i have seen this year. Just saying, I cant stop coming back to this thread to look in awe. :woot:

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
@The Munt. Yeah that really is a beauty. I'm excited to see a finished product of our run with the red/black stem. I'm sure it will be just as great! I wonder if one of our group picked up that green one?
Yes. Despite my promising myself no more pipes until the BOTL2015 pipe, I pulled the trigger on that one yesterday. Should have it by the weekend.

PAD is real and it's a sickness