What's new

2015 BOTL Pipe of the Year

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For sure 24 will be made, possibly 36 if there's enough interest. When deposits open up on Monday, it's first paid first served, so either the lowest number available or pick of anything available and higher. What number are you looking for?
Ok. I'll be ready!!! And 30....lol. So hopefully more people have interest and more will be made. I just threw that # out since I turn the big 3-0 this year and would've been cool to have pipe #30 for my 30th bdaay.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sorry for chiming in like a newbie but I didn't follow the whole selection, but have been repeatedly suggested in chat to lookup the BOTL 2015 pipe... Where can we see the final design and price?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
How much is the deposit to get in on one? I would love to get one but things are a little tight now an was curious about deposit amount an being able to make payments on it.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I haven't put up information yet about deposits as we're not planning to open sales until tomorrow night.
That being said, last call to those who purchased last year. If you don't secure your spot by tomorrow night, it will open up, first paid, first served.
Full details will be in the post tomorrow evening. Let's plan for 7pm CST.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Alright!
Looks like there are 10 open spaces if we stay with a 24pc order.
If you're interested, PM me for details. (I don't need laPyap info flying around openly)
I will respond in order of messages received.
Then, whoever pays first, deposit or in full, get their choice of remaining spots.
When 24 spots are filled, I'll start a wait list. If the wait list gets to 12, we will bump production up to 36 pcs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading previous experiences with Joe Case I pretty much decided I don't care how awesome his pipes are, I won't be buying one.
Sorry you feel that way. Lots of unfounded comments happen to successful people.
The wait is no where near what it was. I worked my A$$ off to get it caught up.
You should check out the testimonies on my website www.joecasepipes.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Yeah, I wasn't going to bring that up...
I think @K Williams did a comission with him that took close to a year with worse communication than some of the people buying wine cooler drawers have to deal with.
I still want one, though!
I hope this communication finds you well! I can do a pipe for you. I worked my A$$ off to alleviate that 6+ month wait. Give me a try. Thx.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I hope this communication finds you well! I can do a pipe for you. I worked my A$$ off to alleviate that 6+ month wait. Give me a try. Thx.
@joecase ,please head over to the introduction section and introduce yourself over there. http://www.botl.org/forums/introductions.23/

Many people know your work, but we have specific rules about promoting your own sites and work.
http://www.botl.org/threads/botl-pre-study-package.53154/
Nice to have you on this site, sir.