What's new

2015 BOTL Pipe - Shape/Maker Discussion & Poll

Which Pipe would you pick as the 2015 BOTL Pipe of the Year?

• Pipe #1

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Pipe #2

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Pipe #3

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy (^*% I was just thinking I could go ahead and buy a pipe I was ogling thinking I was off the hook here as the only pipe I really wanted was # 3. I mean as of yesterday (or the day before?), there were only 4 votes for it with the winning pipe in the teens, so it was unlikely I would be purchasing this years pipe.

Man the long-shot has come back to take the lead lol!

I might be dropping some cash yet - better hold off on that other pipe I was looking at... BUT it's on sale!!

ARG! :)

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Holy (^*% I was just thinking I could go ahead and buy a pipe I was ogling thinking I was off the hook here as the only pipe I really wanted was # 3. I mean as of yesterday (or the day before?), there were only 4 votes for it with the winning pipe in the teens, so it was unlikely I would be purchasing this years pipe.

Man the long-shot has come back to take the lead lol!

I might be dropping some cash yet - better hold off on that other pipe I was looking at... BUT it's on sale!!

ARG! :)

You should definitely buy both. You know you want to...

Can you ever really have too many pipes??

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I thought the Devil Anse shape won though. Lol.
It did "win", but that list was to let the artists get an idea of how the group felt about different shapes, not give them a firm shape requirement. My hope was that some of the guys would actually want to submit a couple pipes and end up with 4-6 options, but they each only made one. That said, It looks like #3 is on track to be our maker, and he has agreed to shift his to an anse if we request it.

Voting ends tomorrow night guys!