What's new

2015 Tobacco Garden Video

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
No money my friends I have no wishes to ever sell tobacco. It is just more fun to give away than vegetables and I have way to much fun playing around with it all. I will start a thread about the contest if you all think it would be fun to try.
Well one day I will type up my journey with tobacco as it is a very interesting ride I have been on but I hate typing and no time for that right now. I don't sell myself short I just don't see this as much work I see it more like I look at cigars. It allows me to relax and have a few moments to enjoy everyday...LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome project. I wouldnt mind one of those texas cigars, see what the soil here does for tobacco.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wow, two harvest. County schools used to start back two weeks later than city schools, to give families time to get the priming done with...child labor.(y)

EHV

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for the update Hog. Really looking forward to the harvest, and seeing these Brothers roll some cigars from your hard work.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My kids love to help out in the garden and each of them has created their own garden since I have included them. I can not say that they save me time in the garden right now but it is fun to watch them think and learn.
It is getting close to being finished and ready to be blended what a contest we will have. At this time we are 11 weeks out. So around September 1st.

Question? would it be better to start a thread now about the contest and try and keep it going for 3 months or wait until the time gets closer to start date to not loose interest. Let me know what you all think

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Not sure about creating the contest thread now or waiting, I know I wouldn't lose interest but I can't speak for others. It may be best to get the thread started to get input on working out the particulars unless you have all that figured out. All I know is that it looks damn good and I wish I had the land and resources to grow some too