What's new

2016: A great year for hip-hop

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
What about some love for the chicano rappers? Mr. Criminal or Mr. Capone-E? Thats my kind of low ridin, gang bangin g shit. Anybody?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The style hasn't changed much since the late 1990s. I still prefer the old school Kid Frost. East Side Rendezvou is still the greatest track to low-ride too.

That song was my jam back in the day. If you want some good low ridin music you should check out Lil Rob. Most of his stuff is a couple years old by now but very good for kickin back and relaxin to.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That song was my jam back in the day. If you want some good low ridin music you should check out Lil Rob. Most of his stuff is a couple years old by now but very good for kickin back and relaxin to.
How did this thread get me on a Delinquent Habits binge? I'll check out Lil Rob.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thats hillarious! I get funny looks when i listen to "tres delinquentes"!
Imagine two southern kids cruising in a country town bumping it in a dropped Honda in the 1990s.

We were constantly bumping Kid Frost, Tres Delinquents, Nasty Boy Klik, and those Thump Records Lowrider soundtracks.

Man, I loved that stuff.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How about mixtapes? This yrs favs for me have been Jadakiss' The Kisstape, Raekwons Hells Kitchen and Slaughterhouses The Album Hits

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk