What's new

2017 BOTL Mug

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
That was with a different coffee-mug-ring-leader and different times. I would highly advise getting @Eric 's blessing on this new venture before proceeding.

I want to see this take off as much as everyone else. Hell, I'm in for 2 coffee mugs, but I don't want to see it turn into a shit show either. Better to get current permission(s) when a business entities are involved.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
IIRC, permission was given when the project got started a couple years back.
At 12 pieces the cost would be about $5 a mug... Maybe a little more after I add a logo, I wouldn't charge much more than that... Not interested in turning a profit, just covering the cost of shipping and supplies (boxes, bubble wrap, etc) and I wouldn't dream of doing it without the blessing... Just wanted to see if there was any real interest before bothering the boss man!

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
At 12 pieces the cost would be about $5 a mug... Maybe a little more after I add a logo, I wouldn't charge much more than that... Not interested in turning a profit, just covering the cost of shipping and supplies (boxes, bubble wrap, etc) and I wouldn't dream of doing it without the blessing... Just wanted to see if there was any real interest before bothering the boss man!
That's surprisingly affordable. Show us what you can do!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That's surprisingly affordable. Show us what you can do!
As I have no artistic ability, it would probably be a cut and paste of the logo. If there's someone with any real talent that wanted to throw some ideas out there we could always do a poll!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ive inquired with Eric and given him the details! Standby for an official announcement if everything is kosher with the boss. My apologies @Eric... Hindsight being 20/20 I should have checked with you prior to volunteering to do this. I hope you don't feel like you're being strong armed into a decision you may not want to make for your business. I'm sure everyone would understand if you dont want to give the green light on this!
I'd be in for a BOTL mug as long as it's not a mug with someone's mug on it. ;) I don't think it would be heard to get rid of 12 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.