What's new

2017 BOTL Mug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I'd be down for at least 2, depending on the prices. I've seen Deneen Pottery and also Grey Fox Pottery as well for some custom coffee/libation mugs.
There's a high up front cost ($500) and long lead time (2-3 months) with both.
I’d be down for one as long as it’s a nice mug in an 8-12oz size, and not just a regular mug from zazzle.
This is probably the route we'll go with.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've volunnteered to handle distribution, and @Eric offered to have BOTL funds cover the initial purchase, so we have the plan layed out. Just waiting for all the widgets to properly align. I'm pretty confident this will haopen, just not sire when!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
Put me down for one as well

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've volunnteered to handle distribution, and @Eric offered to have BOTL funds cover the initial purchase, so we have the plan layed out. Just waiting for all the widgets to properly align. I'm pretty confident this will haopen, just not sire when!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
This is why I bumped this for 2020. Get them cogs turning boys!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
@Eric offered to have BOTL funds cover the initial purchase, so we have the plan layed out.
Just to clarify, the order will be covered by pre-orders as we have done in the past.

With that said, here's a few options with the printer who printed all previous BOTL glassware.

Option A: 16oz Cobalt (gloss inside/matte outside) - Approx. $15/pair
16ozcobalt.jpg
Option B&C: 16oz Red or Blue gradient - Approx. $20/pair
mug16ozred.jpg
mug16ozblue.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.