What's new

2018 Boxes, How Are they?

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Last years thread - http://www.botl.org/threads/2017-boxes-how-are-they.90204/

So I just got my first '18 box and I am very happy with it. Anybody else pick up any 2018 boxes? How are they? It seems like the '18 codes started showing up much earlier this year at retailers then last year.

Any standout marcas or codes? For the CC heads, how is the trajectory from last year, quality-wise?

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Last years thread - http://www.botl.org/threads/2017-boxes-how-are-they.90204/

So I just got my first '18 box and I am very happy with it. Anybody else pick up any 2018 boxes? How are they? It seems like the '18 codes started showing up much earlier this year at retailers then last year.

Any standout marcas or codes? For the CC heads, how is the trajectory from last year, quality-wise?
Also curious - will be looking for a January 2018 box in the near future

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" Also curious - will be looking for a January 2018 box in the near future "
too late, those have been out a while, but you could get lucky in the secondary market.
so far I only have one '18 box, PSP2 box of 10.
looks nice, have not tried one.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
" Also curious - will be looking for a January 2018 box in the near future "
too late, those have been out a while, but you could get lucky in the secondary market.
so far I only have one '18 box, PSP2 box of 10.
looks nice, have not tried one.
really? I thought it was too soon

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have found boxes showing up in vendors' stocks with as little as 3 months from box dates to delivery.
generally it is more likely to be longer,and can be a year or more at the other end.
when checking,you will want to look for a box with "XYZ ENE 18 as the code

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have found boxes showing up in vendors' stocks with as little as 3 months from box dates to delivery.
generally it is more likely to be longer,and can be a year or more at the other end.
when checking,you will want to look for a box with "XYZ ENE 18 as the code
Thanks for the info, for when i'm back on the market in the new year

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Only received one box so far from 18. Some San Juans, look and smell great, but i will probably not tap that one for a few years

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tacos.jpg Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada 2018 "TACOS"

First off, I am not a big fan of Churchill sized cigars for the most part. I much prefer larger ring gauge cigars from 52 to 56. This cigar is a definite exception for me. The young cigar is very complex and full tasting. The burn is exceptionally consistent with a great draw. I have been smoking one a day when I want a 45-minute cigar. Cut to the chase, earlier today I ordered five more boxes to lay down for the future. This cigar will only improve with some aging. It is my favorite Edicion Limitada that R Y J has ever produced IMHO.

If you have an opportunity to pick some up, I highly recommend that you do.:)

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada 2018 "TACOS"

First off, I am not a big fan of Churchill sized cigars for the most part. I much prefer larger ring gauge cigars from 52 to 56. This cigar is a definite exception for me. The young cigar is very complex and full tasting. The burn is exceptionally consistent with a great draw. I have been smoking one a day when I want a 45-minute cigar. Cut to the chase, earlier today I ordered five more boxes to lay down for the future. This cigar will only improve with some aging. It is my favorite Edicion Limitada that R Y J has ever produced IMHO.

If you have an opportunity to pick some up, I highly recommend that you do.:)
Interesting first post

Did those come from the same vendor as the fake behikes in the back?

Or are you the vendor trying to fish for a sale?

Welcome to botl

:)

#dead