What's new

2018 Boxes, How Are they?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting first post

Did those come from the same vendor as the fake behikes in the back?

Or are you the vendor trying to fish for a sale?

Welcome to botl

:)

#dead
Happy Veterans Day Chuck. Thanks for your service and the friendly welcome brother.:D

I only smoke fakes. Real ones can get you in trouble.

Just happy to find another friendly forum on the Internet.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
View attachment 124987
Little known fact, but @ChuckMejia models his forum conduct on Julie McCoy.

It's important to him that everyone feels welcome, and we can all find the Lido deck.

#botlcruisedirector
#oldguyreference
You made me wish I had a smoke and a Mojito aboard a cruise right now. Lido deck is where the party is always at.

Except for @Cigary43 he hates loud noises

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You made me wish I had a smoke and a Mojito aboard a cruise right now. Lido deck is where the party is always at.

Except for @Cigary43 he hates loud noises
LIdo deck is always loud and obnoxious with drunks and ole ladies looking for boy toys with their ruby red lipstick that was drawn by circus clowns....best place onboard cruise lines is the bar by the cigar lounges looking out over the fantail or bow. Julie McCoy was cute until she did too much coke and now looks like a trailer park supervisor. BTW..am looking at a great cruise on Celebrity that goes to the Greek Islands.... starts in Barcelona and goes to Santorini, Rhodes and Mykonos with a stop in Athens and ends in Venice....gonna jump all over this one.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
To be clear, I was comparing @ChuckMejia to Cruise Director Julie.

If I'd had coke-head trailer park Julie in mind, I would have mentioned @Pennywise827 .
Im way too fat for a coke head

Clownish makeup is a prerequisite for most public appearances, but the coke does that weird "I pooped so hard I am wrapping intestines around my scrotum" look that comes off desperate and sad.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
LIdo deck is always loud and obnoxious with drunks and ole ladies looking for boy toys with their ruby red lipstick that was drawn by circus clowns....best place onboard cruise lines is the bar by the cigar lounges looking out over the fantail or bow. Julie McCoy was cute until she did too much coke and now looks like a trailer park supervisor. BTW..am looking at a great cruise on Celebrity that goes to the Greek Islands.... starts in Barcelona and goes to Santorini, Rhodes and Mykonos with a stop in Athens and ends in Venice....gonna jump all over this one.
Let those MILFS enjoy life bro!

Lido deck is the best place to be!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Or most gun forums...especially 1911 forums....trolling 70 yr old "get off my lawners".
Don't tell me you're a blasphemer against the sacraments of the church of John Moses!o_O

There's only so many things I have time to educate you youngsters about. You gotta meet me halfway and at least know better than to carry a plastic pistol.

Damn kids.

:ROFLMAO:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im way too fat for a coke head

Clownish makeup is a prerequisite for most public appearances, but the coke does that weird "I pooped so hard I am wrapping intestines around my scrotum" look that comes off desperate and sad.
@Pennywise827,
You seem to enjoy clowning, so here is a flyer for a business that a good friend of mine and I started a few years back.
Neither of us leaves our homes too often. Parties only happen via Skype or FaceTime.:shame: Sorry if I am junk posting on an already derailed thread. I will post a new 2018 box when I have it in my hands next week.Clown add (1).jpeg

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Don't tell me you're a blasphemer against the sacraments of the church of John Moses!o_O

There's only so many things I have time to educate you youngsters about. You gotta meet me halfway and at least know better than to carry a plastic pistol.

Damn kids.

:ROFLMAO:
I do not own a single plastic fantastic sir, and I assure you I would sooner apply naire to my nethers than do so.

JMB is my hero, a DW Valor is my sidearm of choice.
20170417_085432.jpg

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I do not own a single plastic fantastic sir, and I assure you I would sooner apply naire to my nethers than do so.

JMB is my hero, a DW Valor is my sidearm of choice.
View attachment 125061
In regards to the bold and italicized statement above. I assure you. You would not. At all. Dont ask.