What's new

2nd Annual Thanksgiving "Smoke Your Rare Cigar" Weekend

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Dirty Rat

The Dirty Rat: a full-bodied powerhouse with spicy-sweet tobacco, leather, and notes of chocolate. It features an impeccable burn and draw, and the flavors only get more pronounced as the cigar burns. If you enjoy strong, powerful cigars -- the Dirty Rat is right up your alley.

Is that snow? And ice? Gah! On top of the DR, I can't express how jealous I am.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I already started off with a Monte #2. Tasted pretty good! Next will be an Egg I have sat on for 6 months waiting for today and probably end with a Skull & Bones.

Then I need to decide on what to smoke the rest of the weekend!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
I already started off with a Monte #2. Tasted pretty good! Next will be an Egg I have sat on for 6 months waiting for today and probably end with a Skull & Bones.

You're brave Eric. Never had the sack to try one of these. Hope it doesn't ruin your pallet for the S&B finale. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0

Yeah, I would smoke the Egg LAST...

Just sayin :hysterica

~brooks

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Figure I'll smoke a Don Candido #504 before the Turkey, an Opus El Escorpion Maduro after the Turkey, and an '02 Upmann Super Corona to end out the day.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If I get the time this weekend, with all the juggling of family here and there, I'll try to light up a Tatuaje Regios Reserva and a Tatuaje Verocu No. 2 East.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Smoked a JD4 courtesy of Justin (TravelinJ).

Paired it with a bottle of Caymus Special Selection Cab from '08
Great looking cigar. Oily wrapper and excellent construction.
Started off with a pepper blast that settled down into some strong woodsy and leather flavors.
This cigar burned great for the entire 1:45 it took to smoke it and was most definitely a full bodied smoke.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope you enjoyed whatever you decided to smoke today.