What's new

2nd order from PuroCigar

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just got done checking on all of the April 25 shipments, including @Genuine.
A few orders arrived on time in the 3 business days, but many of them took an extra day, so ended up arriving on Saturday instead of Friday. A couple orders are still in transit and will arrive on Monday.
Many of the April 26 shipments arrived on time Saturday, but several will be delivered Monday.
As always, no explanation from the post office. They "estimate", not guarantee, delivery dates on First Class mail. For the most part, they do nail delivery dates. Certain regions seem to always take an extra day, while others arrive consistently on time or even a day early.
I'll keep on top of the shipments. If anyone has any concerns, please let me know.
I wouldn't say that they nail delivery dates. Not a single order I've had from you had arrived by the USPS delivery estimate. A couple were a day late, a couple were two days late, one was four days late, and of course one was two weeks lol. That said, I'm not planning on smoking anything i get from you within a month or two anyway so it's not really an issue at all. Just that there is certainly a difference in USPS service priority vs first class. And for less than half the cost to you, I think it's the right choice. Like I said, it's got to rest a month or two before smoking anyway.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wouldn't say that they nail delivery dates. Not a single order I've had from you had arrived by the USPS delivery estimate.
In your case, I agree. That's why I'm pointing out that certain regions (specific city post office hubs) always take longer to get shipments moving and out for delivery. And it's not just areas that are all the way on other side of the country. Overall, more than 95% of our First Class orders arrive within the 3 day window, including those that arrive a day early.
Priority Mail is more of a guaranteed delivery than a First Class estimate. All it takes on the buyer's part is three to four 5-packs (this is an estimate, over 13 oz.), and the shipment will always go Priority Mail.
We will continue to offer free shipping on all orders–even a couple of cigars–and some of these delays are an unfortunate downside that we just can't avoid.