What's new

3rd Anual SWMO herf!!!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It is that time again, my friends! Plan your vacation days accordingly. As per usual, we will be hosting things my home in Carl Junction, MO just outside of Joplin and we will be going for mid September. This year will be Saturday, September 14th.
I have been told that @ZippoGeek will be making another appearance all the way from Buffalo. Also heard a rumor that @WNYTONY may be considering this. Super stoked for this 3rd year, and thank you to all the past brothers that have made it over. You guys are the reason this keeps going! So post up and let me know who is in.
@multi-useless @redneck_toy @Old Smokey @bwhite220 @Pennywise827 @GoBison @gurgalunas @BGEgg @Caveman07 @Lomey @hdroadglide
If i missed anyone, i am sorry.
Also a side note, Joplin airport has non stop flight to Chicago Ohare. Just sayin!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Definitely in! But, the carnival guy we used to rent the goat from said he isn't renting to us anymore. He wouldn't say why, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with @Old Smokey and his "Hungarian Hitman" trick. Which is too bad, because that's the best goat trick I've seen in years
Damnit man! Will not be the same without it. Maybe @Pennywise827 will fill in?

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Haha!! I was raised with that as part of my vocabulary.... The area of Ohio I grew up in was what was known as the coal highway, or something along those lines back in the early 1900's when all the coal miners migrated from Kentucky, to Detroit to join the automotive boom. A lot of them settled in the area and never made it to Mr. Ford's assembly line... Hence, a very small region of Ohio genuine red necks (a term used proudly by the coal miners union from when they had a war with Pinkertons security, and the national guard)

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yes @ZippoGeek and @Old Smokey are telling me it's a must attend event so I am looking into it. Thanks for the invite
Tony, I sure hope you make it. It is a great time, fantastic food and around 4pm @multi-useless strips down and starts grazing and Baaaaaing towards the neighborhood children with a game he calls hide the carrot.