What's new

3rd Anual SWMO herf!!!!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Yes @ZippoGeek and @Old Smokey are telling me it's a must attend event so I am looking into it.
Not good enough sir. I need help making wings at this here herf! You need to
COMMIT.

You just built your wife a nice yard project. Let me add it up: two yards of stone, a truckload of pavers, a metric ton of blood, sweat and tears...carry the one...you’ve got yourself 12 man credits. Now, man credits are fungible. You can cash them in at any time and they convert into whatever you want. 3 man credits = one day of freedom. That’s enough for a four day weekend. It’s really just basic math. (y) So let me know when you book your flight to Joplin, and I’ll try to get the seat next to you.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Not good enough sir. I need help making wings at this here herf! You need to
COMMIT.

You just built your wife a nice yard project. Let me add it up: two yards of stone, a truckload of pavers, a metric ton of blood, sweat and tears...carry the one...you’ve got yourself 12 man credits. Now, man credits are fungible. You can cash them in at any time and they convert into whatever you want. 3 man credits = one day of freedom. That’s enough for a four day weekend. It’s really just basic math. (y) So let me know when you book your flight to Joplin, and I’ll try to get the seat next to you.
Spoken for truth and spoken with authority making it Tony's "Lassie Come Home" moment and Timmy fell in a well.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Good lookin truck. Toyota? Those things run forever.
Yeah, this one seems pretty tough, but we had to drop a crate engine in it a few years ago after the original crank gave out... 13 years of sitting in the Washington rain made it soft, I guess... the valve cover gaskets are leaking, but other than that, he's pretty good for hauling stuff for the house, and moving my band gear around. Just haven't taken him out on a trip since I drove him down from Seattle in 2010.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
@redneck_toy and i have been talking about playing a round friday, possibly with @WNYTONY . As for saturday, things usually kick off around noonish at the house. If you can make it friday we can put you down.
I was planning on coming down Friday after work and staying with the parents in Springfield. This might be worth a vacation day!