What's new

5 Days of TAA's.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldnt find my 2012, must have enjoyed it already, so i had to play catch up with a 2011. A really solid cigar, a nice smooth draw with a nice spice, some peanut and vanilla mixed in for the first two thirds. the last third the peanut flavor got a little more pronounced, a slight pepper note and developed a creamyness in the nice rich smoke. it also had a wood flavor that wasn't cedar but i couldn't put my finger on it. a pretty mellow cigar with some great flavor and balance. glad i lit her up with you guys! looking forward to the 2013 tomorrow!

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I couldnt find my 2012, must have enjoyed it already, so i had to play catch up with a 2011. A really solid cigar, a nice smooth draw with a nice spice, some peanut and vanilla mixed in for the first two thirds. the last third the peanut flavor got a little more pronounced, a slight pepper note and developed a creamyness in the nice rich smoke. it also had a wood flavor that wasn't cedar but i couldn't put my finger on it. a pretty mellow cigar with some great flavor and balance. glad i lit her up with you guys! looking forward to the 2013 tomorrow!
Was that wood flavor a Hickory or an Oak type flavor?

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Again, a beautiful cigar with a closed foot and a little bit longer than the 2011. Typical Pepin spice on the retro calming down slightly as it progressed. There was a lot of earthy tobacco flavor with a chalky type element that reminded me of a San Andres wrapper flavor. The overall flavor of the 2012 stayed consistent for most of the cigar. Compared to the 2011 I would venture to say the tobacco crop wasn't the same or as good. There were times when I got some soil like mineral flavors that were pleasant but didn't hold the cigar up. Overall, it was a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Where are you guys pulling these 2011 sticks from? I've been asking around for a year and no dice. About to twitter Pete and beg

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Where are you guys pulling these 2011 sticks from? I've been asking around for a year and no dice. About to twitter Pete and beg
They're a limited release every year around September. Check around on some of our site sponsor sites, sometimes they have 5-ers left over from previous years. I don't have a list of the local shops that I've checked out online. I know one off the bat is Anthony's cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're a limited release every year around September. Check around on some of our site sponsor sites, sometimes they have 5-ers left over from previous years. I don't have a list of the local shops that I've checked out online. I know one off the bat is Anthony's cigars.
They have 11s!??