What's new

8ball & Zippogeek get a wineador

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm digging the cigar boxes hanging on the wall too. That's awesome. Oh and the set-up you have is nice too! Nice spot in the corner.
That was the wife's idea. She used the Velcro command strips so no holes and easy to change out. I wanted Liga and My Father boxes. She liked these better. Pick your battles, after all she was willing to put cigar boxes on the wall for decoration...
Thanks man! Appreciate it... now to begin coercing the wife :LOL:
I find it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission. The alternative is to have her spend money on something of equal or greater value she wants. Then how could she be pissed if you did the same thing?

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well, I'm sitting at 74%, so tonight I'm thinking of taking out the water and putting in the litter. I have to work 4 10 hour days so I'll wait until after that to add sticks. Unless anyone else has any suggestions.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Put a decorative filing cabinet under it to get it off the floor and make it more presentable since its in my dining room. Top drawer is used for lighters/accessories/pipes and baccy. Bottom drawer is papers and such.
i really like to boxes hanging up.. the set up is similar to mine, it's in the corner of the living room on top of an end table so i'll look into puttin boxes on the wall in the corner. i've also saved a bunch of bands so maybe can make a collage and put on one of the walls

congrats on the wineadors! once i got mine it filled up quickly and then had to get a cooler for boxes lol

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well, I know @ZippoGeek added his sticks to his, and I think I may do the same. Rh was at 75% when I took the water out, 70 last night, and 69 right now. I'm sure adding the sticks will help bring it down, and I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks for the replies, you guys have been very helpful, and any additional ideas or suggestions are appreciated. I'll post some pics when it's full cause everyone likes cigar pics, right?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Well, I know @ZippoGeek added his sticks to his, and I think I may do the same. Rh was at 75% when I took the water out, 70 last night, and 69 right now. I'm sure adding the sticks will help bring it down, and I'll keep an eye on it.
That's perfect timing! (y)(y)

Mine was steady at 70% after taking the bowl of DW out. After filling with sticks, she's rock-steady at 65%. Booyeah! :D :cigar: