What's new

9/11: Smoke a cigar with me in remembrance/appreciation

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the choice very nice.

this is what I will be smoking.

halfwheel.com/my-father-911-commemorative-blend-343-10th-anniversary-casa-de-montecristo-oscuro

I still remember watching FOX news 13 years ago and seeing the second plan hit. The office building I work at is in the flight path of an old air force base that is used by UPS and Fed ex, the days after the attack and not seeing any plans was very strange. Then a few weeks later I seen one on my way in to the office made me sick to my stomach it looked so low and close to the buildings .

to those that don't believe :angerFU:

and to those we have lost here and in the sand box :angel:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'll be lighting up an Asia/Pacific Por Larranga tonight, and when I scrape the ash into the tray I'll be thinking of the remains of Bin Laden sliding into the ocean. Good riddance to human garbage.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
This is a very emotional day for me. For the past 4 years, I worked on rebuilding Tower 4. They closed the job every year I was there so when I was home I would always watch the coverage on TV. I've become attached to the surrounding area and really love everything that's going on around it. It's really come full circle since I started working down there. I just wish more NYers would go down there to see all the energy and all the work that has been done.

I live 1000 miles away, but I promise I will make a trip to New York in the next few years to see your beautiful work, and honor the lost.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I like the choice very nice.

this is what I will be smoking.

halfwheel.com/my-father-911-commemorative-blend-343-10th-anniversary-casa-de-montecristo-oscuro

I still remember watching FOX news 13 years ago and seeing the second plan hit. The office building I work at is in the flight path of an old air force base that is used by UPS and Fed ex, the days after the attack and not seeing any plans was very strange. Then a few weeks later I seen one on my way in to the office made me sick to my stomach it looked so low and close to the buildings .

to those that don't believe :angerFU:

and to those we have lost here and in the sand box :angel:
Trust me when I say I know what you're talking about. Try working at an airport and seeing hundreds of aircraft on the ground, at terminals, lined up on runways, anywhere they can be parked. I have always lived near the airport and I am used to the noises front the airplanes overhead, what I'm not used to was the complete lack of noise. It was eerie. Coming into the hangar, seeing it full of 757s and 767s then replaying in your mind that type of aircraft flying into the WTC. The thoughts of those that perished during those events will never be forgotten.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410479624.392336.jpg
Remains one of the most emotional places I've been in my life, words really can't describe visiting the WTC Memorial. Will be smoking a few good ones later in memory.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
image.jpg
Never forget I am also working down at the wtc site being there when it happened and being part of the rebuilding of the site means a lot, we all gave some and some gave all ,and for that I will never forget. R.I.P.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
To all that were working when it happened at those who helped to rebuild I say god bless. You are indeed special to have been in this place at this time I will never forget that day or all who lost their lives and loved ones.

Daivdoff maduro I have been savng for a special time. None more special than this

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whoops I did not see this thread when I made mine. Sorry about that.

I will be joining in and Smoke a Las Calaveras 2014 LC754.