What's new

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
There's clearly inside jokes going on....but you guys are fucking weird and that's me saying it
Zelda was a whore.

OK first of the birthday bombs arrived a little early, but saved it until my actual birthday to dissuade others from following suite.

@Juice and the ECC (East Coast Coalition) know my addy by heart and my birthday offered yet another excuse to abuse my mailbox.

20181124_155553.jpg

The unbanded one Adam?
3 NHIE thank you brother!

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
The unbanded one Adam?
The unbanded is a @webmost roll from his ‘wads’ find as seen here
http://www.botl.org/threads/wads.93639/#post-2068374
He hooked me up with a bundle he had rolled for my backpacking trip as a mild option for those who didn’t want an asskicker. They turned out, in spite of the conn wrapper, to be more toward medium and a very interesting smoke. I thought they might be right up your alley.

Happy Birthday and enjoy!!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Zelda was a whore.

OK first of the birthday bombs arrived a little early, but saved it until my actual birthday to dissuade others from following suite.

@Juice and the ECC (East Coast Coalition) know my addy by heart and my birthday offered yet another excuse to abuse my mailbox.

View attachment 126311

The unbanded one Adam?
3 NHIE thank you brother!
I mean...if that's what you're into.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
why would i do that my dude? I have no problem with a more expensive stick being less tasty than a cheap one and i certainly think a brand name doesn't = quality. i've had cohiba that were great and ones that were meh. even if money wasn't a factor they're not my favorite CC either.