What's new

A contest!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So i felt like doing a contest. I posted it here cause I'd like for everyone to be able to see it and participate.

Rules:
Post a picture of something you enjoy, it can be anything. Preferably one you took yourself, but photos you steal off the Internet are okay too. You can post once a day until the contest is over.

You can donate a minimum of $10 to any cause you support, and it'll count as 2 entries.

The contest ends on Tuesday, or Wednesday, we'll see.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Dogs, unconditional love. More specifically our cavalier King Charles Emma. She wants my attention while I study. (Was going to start with my fiancé but she'd be mad I put her picture on here) and yes I also love zubaz. Two for one pic!

Recently donated 25 bucks to the ALS association and participating in the Walk to Defeat ALS on Saturday morning (does that count?). My uncle had ALS and passed away last year. He was big into cigars. Some day I hope to do a tribute herf in his honor to raise money for ALS.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
My favorite hobby other than cigars is definately motorcycling. No better way for me to relieve stress than to ride a couple hundred miles and I feel like a new man. This is usually my favorite time of the year to ride, but I won't get many miles in this year due to having a newborn in the house.
Here's a picture of my newest bike I picked up a couple of weeks ago. 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special. I had the same bike in black, but they made me deal I couldn't resist when the 2016's came out.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

I will always play this game for a bit if given the chance. Nostalgia is a powerful thing and playing my favorite snes games always makes me feel like a kid on the couch co-oping with my older brother all day when school got snowed out. I still use the menu/fairy theme as my alarm to wake me up in the morrning lol, such a relaxing way to start the day.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Southwestern PA in the fall. I've lived in Texas for the past 3 years and every year around this time the urge to go home gets greater and greater. Don't get me wrong, I hate snow like everyone else, but there's just something about the changing of the leaves and the temperature that hits home.