What's new

A contest!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

May not seem like a big deal to the rest of you, but I'm super excited that I somehow got these badboys from work. Noone else really disc golfs aside from me so they just gave them to me. I'll be there next month to watch how it's done in the pros!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

May not seem like a big deal to the rest of you, but I'm super excited that I somehow got these badboys from work. Noone else really disc golfs aside from me so they just gave them to me. I'll be there next month to watch how it's done in the pros!
Some of my friends from HS were really into it for a while, and they'd always invite me out to this nearby park that has an area set up for it. I always had to work, but it does seem fun

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
it totally is. really laid back, free, a good walk involved in playing a round and there is alot of skill involved in being good, but when you hit your ideal line it feels amazing

so many people I know are like "you just throw frisbees? anyone can do that how is it fun?" and I want to pop em' one lol

Rating - 100%
48   0   0

I still play a lot haha, we've been going out at night and hanging lamps on the holes and painting the discs with glow paint recently. Fun stuff. Get some good pictures at the event brother!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I love Halloween. A couple of my costumes from past years. The mad hatter (Johnny Depp version) and the Joker from the scene in the dark night when he blows up the hospital.

And that's a Ronald McDonald joker based on the picture next to it. Just found it online and thought it was cool.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I also enjoy keeping discus fish. This is my 125gallon aquarium and some of the inhabitants.

Great looking fish. I kept and bred these fish in the 1980's and until 2005. Most of mine were from Jack Wattley and Eduard Schmidt-Focke. Fascinating hobby. Your tank looks very well maintained. If my wife wouldn't kill me I would set up another tank. I truly enjoyed this hobby.