What's new

A contest!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Dude... where have you been? Seems like it has been months since I've seen you post on here.
Hey man, good to see a familiar face! (and by face I mean name)
I went on a buying freeze for a awhile, I can't be on this site and resist the temptation to buy cigars at the same time, haha. It was good, though, I got to smoke pretty much all of the cigars that I would never smoke otherwise. How have you been, man?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hey man, good to see a familiar face! (and by face I mean name)
I went on a buying freeze for a awhile, I can't be on this site and resist the temptation to buy cigars at the same time, haha. It was good, though, I got to smoke pretty much all of the cigars that I would never smoke otherwise. How have you been, man?
I've been hanging in there... gutters and strikes, ups and downs... welcome back, man! Oh and watch out for this new "2015 class" of Brothers. They're a bunch of bomb-happy dudes who are singlehandedly keeping USPS in the green.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've been hanging in there... gutters and strikes, ups and downs... welcome back, man! Oh and watch out for this new "2015 class" of Brothers. They're a bunch of bomb-happy dudes who are singlehandedly keeping USPS in the green.
Ha! I have a new address, no one is getting it. :)