What's new

A habanos weekend!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
WooHoo am I gonna smoke it up some this weekend. For those of you married you'll know the deal. The wife is away for the weekend starting this afternoon. So...let's see:

Tonight: El Laguito Custom
Tomorow: VR Famosos and RyJ Churchill
Sunday: Bolivar Belicos Finos and San Cristobal Churchill

Every single one a first and the above list is an "at least"!:applause: :smokingco

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, I know about the wife thing.
Got to get your smokes in where and when you can.
Nice line up for the weekend. Enjoy!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Very nice line-up indeed! I think even the wife would be jealous...Naaaaaah! :gangfire:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm looking to start the weekend off this evening with either a Boli Lonsdale or VR Unicos. For the rest of the weekend, it'll depend on how much time is available.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jwrussell said:
WooHoo am I gonna smoke it up some this weekend. For those of you married you'll know the deal. The wife is away for the weekend starting this afternoon. So...let's see:

Tonight: El Laguito Custom
Tomorow: VR Famosos and RyJ Churchill
Sunday: Bolivar Belicos Finos and San Cristobal Churchill

Every single one a first and the above list is an "at least"!:applause: :smokingco
You have it lucky, my friend. Enjoy those smokes. i just finished an '01 San Cristobal La Fuerza. :stretchgr

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Sound like you will be having a better weekend than me

I'll be smoking a SC El Principe to decide if I really like these or not. If I dont they will be up of sell/trade in the near future.

If I dont like the El Principe I'll chuck it and light up a 02 SP beli that I've been wanting to try and see how they are smoking, as they have been napping for the last 6 months in my humi.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
enjoy bro... I just finished an unbanded ISOM.... and I have NO CLUE what it was... but it was pretty damn good.....

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I am, as so many have put it, very lucky.

Tonight I added a '02 CoRo to the '01 El Laguito Custom. It complimented it very nicely. And it definately changed my first impression of the CoRo.

More updates as they come. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Enjoy the wifey being away....just don't end up like Kramer all yellow and hideous :skew:

So far it's been a PL PC and a Trini Coloniales this morning.....but there's an '01 RAG that's been calling my name.

Have a good weekend!

Gary

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well today didn't quite fit the plan. Only fit in the VR Fam this morning (good but not great...got another one to try so we'll see). So we'll see what tomorrow brings.

At least I won't look like Kramer! :lol:

havanaphile

Banned
Rating - 75%
4   1   0
My line up for the weekend is pretty big:
Yesterday:
HdM Petit Robusto
Sancho Panza Coronas Gigantes from 1997 (AWESOME!!)
Later tonight:
Montecristo A
Punch Short
Bolivar Corona Extra from 1997

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i haven't smoked one in a few days, my wife gave me some nasty cold she brought home from work. my son (who turned 5 today) has bronchitis... i planned on smoking a VR DA with the same box code as my son (april 00)... i might have to hold off until i can breathe/taste again.

so, this weekend sucks, so far.