What's new

A habanos weekend!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hope the rest of your weekend was great JW.

I'll likely light up an '03 CoRo for the evening walk with the wife and daughter.

You are right Prince, everytime I look at the hum all I think about is those smooth and creamy CoRo's...friggin' delicious.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I can't complain bro', though it didn't work out quite as I expected. Today was the 98 RyJ Churchill, followed by a little over half of a 98 Cohiba Lanceros (horrible draw, like sucking your face through a straw:crytears: ) which was followed by a Boli Belicos Finos. Never did get around to the ScDH Churchill. Maybe next weekend. :)

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
More cigars this past weekend then any I can remember in a long while:

Saturday:
Trini Robustos Extra
Party Short '01

Sunday:
Monte #2 '03
Cohiba SR Medias Corona
Cohiba Robusto (from the Selection Robusto box)

5 cigars in a weekend is pretty rare, but I'm not complaining. I'm going to be too busy this week to smoke much of anything, so I'm glad I got these in when I did.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can empathize with the wife/cigar issue. Hope the weekend was a good one for you! Sounds like from the posts that it was!

I just hate the idea of daylight savings time. Losing that hour kicks my butt. Rather we just stick to one time and be done with it.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad you had a good weekend!

I like the extra hour...Gives ya enough time to wind down and still smoke during the daylight.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great line up -- even the ones you got to smoke. Shame about the Lancero. Hard to draw poker a cigar like that. That's why you need a box.

I only got in a RyJ EL Robusto and BBF.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yeah, and I didn't have a poker. Really is a shame as the taste was really good. But there was just a rock hard spot about 2-3 inches from the head of the cigar. Weirdest thing too, the Boli's draw was really too loose! From one extreme to the other, LOL. But I'd rather have a too loose smoke than too tight.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Yeah, and I didn't have a poker. Really is a shame as the taste was really good. But there was just a rock hard spot about 2-3 inches from the head of the cigar. Weirdest thing too, the Boli's draw was really too loose! From one extreme to the other, LOL. But I'd rather have a too loose smoke than too tight.
Damn where's John Tripp when we need him!?!?! :hysterica