What's new

A.J. Fernandez Cigars

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Right now I really enjoy the Diesel, Diesel Unlimited and the MOW line (my least favorite being the Virtue). I know that these are not high class cigars, but I love them and as people say thats what maters. So I was wondering what everyones take on AJ Fernandez is and some of his other lines, any recommendations? Thanks!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
What is your definition of High Class? I mean they are not uber limited or hard to find, and only available through from a few places. The ruination is really great, the Armada is crazy expensive. Has youhad on of those? I haven't. I really enjoy his MOW lines especially the PA. AJ Rocks. Plain and simple!

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I think AJ is responsible for La Herencia Cuba Oscuro Fuerte....good full bodied smokage....

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What is your definition of High Class? I mean they are not uber limited or hard to find, and only available through from a few places. The ruination is really great, the Armada is crazy expensive. Has youhad on of those? I haven't. I really enjoy his MOW lines especially the PA. AJ Rocks. Plain and simple!
High class was prob the wrong word, just mean that they are not expensive or really that talked about on here (at least the ones that I named that I have had).

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Anyone try the AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled? I'm not sure if it's only avail at cigar.com. Its a Nicaraguan with a Habano wrapper. Sounds good but I haven't had any yet myself.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I love AJs stuff! I have not yet had the San Lotanos or the Emilios, and I really need to get on that. I also haven't had his two "overpriced" smokes yet, the MoW Armada and the Ave Maria Requonista, but have heard they are great cigars (except for the price tag).

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I've only had the diesel lines but I love them. Especially the shorty. Wanna try the Ave Maria too.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Same about the Ave Maria, I have been eyeing these for a while but have not been able to bring myself to pull the trigger. I have an Armada from the MOW SE Tin on CI, letting it rest for a while then looking forward to it.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I really enjoy the mow line.

I have gotten away from them recently!

The ruination is a little strong until you age it a bit!

I've eburned through a couple boxes of diesels!

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
As with most any cigars some people love AJ's stuff others don't care for it. I liked the Diesel and MOW ruination I smoked but it's not something I search out. Hey if you like em that's what counts.