What's new

A Long Time Brother in Need

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I thank you for this even though I was pissed when I found out Cannoli boy did it. I appreciate all your prayers, thoughts and generous support.

People have been asking me for details so I put a little set of notes together and will update them as I can.
healthupdates.jizmejian.com

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I would like to donate a sampler if possible...
I’m at the hospital right now but if it’s ok with you... whoever donates $50 via PP or Gofundme would get a killer sampler worth a lot more than that from me.
I made your hit list hotshot :cigar: Anything over SFR will be considered a marriage proposal so keep it light :sneaky:

.. and Thanks Chuck !

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hello everyone,
Just an update: We have exceeded the goal amount of $5,000 with $5,777 total raised -$143.67 in GoFundMe fees with a net of $5,633 !!!
I am awed at the generosity and brother of this forum when it counts.
Nice! Good work all! But truthfully, he probably still needs more doesn't he? If so, I might be able to make up a sampler to auction..

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Oh man, I'm just seeing this for the first time! I haven't been on here in a while and when I have its been short and sporadic. I am so sorry to hear of the news. Thoughts and prayers to you, Ara, and your family. This is something that really hits close to home for me and my family. Donation on its way...

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around as much lately but life happens and some things have to take priority.
Here is an update from Ara on his progress and current situation. Please, continued prayers are needed!
http://healthupdates.jizmejian.com/2018/02/trying-to-walk.html
An update on the fundraising.... We've raised over $5,600 for Ara's family. These funds were greatly needed and will help out.
Thank you to all who have donated money, money from auctions, cigars for the auctions, etc........
And thank you for the continued prayers for Ara