What's new

A New Chapter

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Some of you already know but I wanted to share some very exciting news with you all. Last night was my last night with site sponsor Cigar King. I spent 2+ amazing years there, getting to know many great BOTL and learning a lot from the business they run, but an opportunity came up that I have waited a long time for. I took a job as a manufacturer sales rep with Nat Sherman and start my new gig on Oct. 21st. I will still be based in Phoenix and covering the Southwest but will occasionally travel outside the area. I am soooo excited as this has been my dream job for many many years now and to see it finally coming to fruition is an amazing feeling. Hopefully my travels will allow me to meet up with more of you over the years, I look forward to it greatly!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brandon, congratulations.

It's always exciting taking that next step in a journey. All the best in your continued success.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Very exciting, Brandon! I hope it's all you had hoped for and then some. Nat Sherman has been releasing some great product lately...Great time to be in the fold :)

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Congrats, Brandon! Nat Sherman is turning out some gray stuff right now, they've been around forever, class act all the way. Best wishes in your new endeavor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free