What's new

A New Chapter

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the well wishes. I'm really pumped about it, this has been a dream job of mine for years.

And I have a feeling I will be in Dallas at some point Brooks. :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Congratulations Bear!!!

Awesome news. I'm extremely happy for you and excited to see that you are able to follow your dream.

I will say though that I'm going to miss your reviews on the CK site though. :frownno:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Brandon! Such awesome news. Keep us posted on what job perks you get, new products and where your travels take you! All the best on this next adventure / journey in your life!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Congrats!

Some of you already know but I wanted to share some very exciting news with you all. Last night was my last night with site sponsor Cigar King. I spent 2+ amazing years there, getting to know many great BOTL and learning a lot from the business they run, but an opportunity came up that I have waited a long time for. I took a job as a manufacturer sales rep with Nat Sherman and start my new gig on Oct. 21st. I will still be based in Phoenix and covering the Southwest but will occasionally travel outside the area. I am soooo excited as this has been my dream job for many many years now and to see it finally coming to fruition is an amazing feeling. Hopefully my travels will allow me to meet up with more of you over the years, I look forward to it greatly!

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well my first set of travels will be to Las Vegas for Big Smoke in early November. If any of you guys are going to be in Vegas that week, either for Big Smoke or just in Vegas let me know. Maybe we can meet up one night for a herf?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Brandon- Totally missed this. Way to go. I am headed your way this month. Lets light one and you can fill me in