What's new

A New Viaje LE! Nuclear Threat,.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
On Andre's Viaje Cigars facebook page. "Rumors are circling of a possible nuclear threat......................BE WARNED!" Anybody know about what's going on?

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
ISO "nuclear threat" :)

seriously though... seems like an odd way to introduce a new product... just my $0.02

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ISO "nuclear threat" :)

seriously though... seems like an odd way to introduce a new product... just my $0.02

If you had the chance to get in on the first Viaje Skull & Bones, the name of that cigar was the Daisy Cutter. Named after a bomb from the US Military.

Different, but the same.

Mark

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
If you had the chance to get in on the first Viaje Skull & Bones, the name of that cigar was the Daisy Cutter. Named after a bomb from the US Military.

Different, but the same.

Mark
Thanks for the info, Mark. I have enjoyed both of the Skull and Bones releases.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I don't know why he bothers me so much... but can Andre create any original idea??? I've never met him so I may be way off, but the perception I get is that he's just a punk ass that steals every good idea out there. For those people that bitch about Pete doing the same thing... you have every right to your opinion and I respect that. But I know Pete enough to know that he actually cares about cigars, the history and the process and is not in it just to make a buck...

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Pretty positive it's going to be another S&B's release.

Have to agree w/ caseabb, but if they're good I could care less. More good smokes the better, IMO!

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I am sitting on a couple S&B ORs and a handful of the 2nd Release.

One of the Viaje guys told me that the next S&B wouldn't be out until this fall (October-ish), but if it is another S&B I'll be all over it. The 2nd release is probably my NC of the year for 2010!

I just don't like the whole "Rumors are circulating..." bit. Not to say I dislike Viaje at all, just seems like a bad way to market it. He's the definitive source, no?

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Different, but the same.

Mark
Thanks for the info, Mark. Yeah, I had recently heard rumor about another "S&B" type release.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Pretty positive it's going to be another S&B's release.

Have to agree w/ caseabb, but if they're good I could care less. More good smokes the better, IMO!
I agree. If it's good, I don't really mind all that much. Just don't buy Viaje if you don't like all the releases. No point in filling up threads with complaints constantly. It is a valid point, though. Anyways, this shouldn't be a surprise. I'm pretty sure he said 2 S&B's every year...I thought April/May and October,.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Yep, sounds like someone can't come up with their own ideas. Too sad. It really (in my mind) takes away from his brand that he is riding Pete's coat tails. But who am I ? I don't buy too many sticks so he won't miss my money.

PS: I am comitted to my investment of building Pete a summer home through buying his products.

Status
Not open for further replies.