What's new

A word about Small Batch

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
First time I bought from them they had a better price on kill Bill 2 than anybody by a lot

Then I travelled out to their bm on a business trip. Got to maxamar as they were closing(damn rental car company), and Ben let me in, turned lights back on, and told me to take my time. What a great humi they got too :)

Since then I've ordered a ton from them. They have gotten releases on limited sticks that I hadn't even heard of beforehand and had to Google.

Andrew and Ben are killing it!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Small Batch knocked it out of the park for me last week too!

I placed an order late Thursday afternoon, probably about 3:00 or so and had a confirmation and shipping number almost immediately. I was out of town on Saturday when my wife called and told me the mailman had left a package in the garage for me. What do I find when I get home? A freakin package from Small Batch, door to door in less than 48 hours! Everything is packed immaculately with Boveda packs included. Really couldn't ask for anything more!

This was my first order from Small Batch but it certainly won't be the last. Thanks guys!!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I posted this on another site, but will post here too. Small Batch is hands down the best customer service experience I've had in a long time. 2 day shipping to my door (Ca to Fl). Above and beyond packing. And the right price for what I ordered.

It's encouraging to see that someone still cares about what they do. Experiencing quality is an increasingly rare event anymore.

Many more orders will be coming from me in the future.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I've gone on record to add that Small Batch has been great in the past but will say it again. Ordered a box of Tat Belle Encres and it came wrapped in plastic wrap and cello with a bonus Fonseca stick today. Thx guys. Love the super fast shipping and the proper care in the packaging every time!

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've gone on record to add that Small Batch has been great in the past but will say it again. Ordered a box of Tat Belle Encres and it came wrapped in plastic wrap and cello with a bonus Fonseca stick today. Thx guys. Love the super fast shipping and the proper care in the packaging every time!
Ive had the same experience with my orders. Most recently I also picked up some Bella Enccre as well as 2 Caldwell samplers when they had that 20% off sale. Everything came extremely well packed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered several times from Andrew and his team at Smallbatch and their customer service and prices are absolutely top shelf. Big kudos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies for bumping old thread, just wanted to add myself to the list of customers who are extremely impressed with Andrew's customer service. I had an issue last week placing my first order with small batch, Andrew reached out and we were able to resolve, his communication is prompt, courteous, he went above/beyond to make sure I was happy, and he was replying to me even during evening hours on a Saturday.. WHO DOES THAT?!? Order shipped Monday, arrived earlier today packed with more care and attention than I ever would/could of.

<raises strawberry daquiri> cheers to you Andrew.

MrSmallBatch

Retailer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Apologies for bumping old thread, just wanted to add myself to the list of customers who are extremely impressed with Andrew's customer service. I had an issue last week placing my first order with small batch, Andrew reached out and we were able to resolve, his communication is prompt, courteous, he went above/beyond to make sure I was happy, and he was replying to me even during evening hours on a Saturday.. WHO DOES THAT?!? Order shipped Monday, arrived earlier today packed with more care and attention than I ever would/could of.

<raises strawberry daquiri> cheers to you Andrew.
This is why I do it! To the question "WHO DOES THAT?!?" I say everyone should. The online industry needs to be more like a B&M and that's the standard I hold. It also helps that I enjoy the hell out of it!